Google has rolled out the Android N Developer preview for Nexus Player. It is already available for the Nexus device since last few months. Also, Google has issued some upgrades over the maiden Developer Preview for other Nexus devices.
Today, the Developer Preview is aimed for the Nexus Player and it shooks the release build number up to NPC91O. Various new developments have been made in this build. The amendments that Google has made in the Android N Developer preview are as follows:
- Playback of Netflix HD content may fail on Nexus Player.
- Any application that relies on dynamic video resolution changes may fail on Nexus Player.
- Any application that uses the VP9 video codec may fail on Nexus Player.
- Vulkan: SPIR-V shaders may trigger driver asserts.
- Vulkan: Some pipeline configurations may cause vkCreateGraphicsPipeline() to crash.
SO guys, are you ready for flashing this new firmware on your device? You can continue by downloading the Developer preview from the Google Developers website.