Let me explain to you various ways by which you can stream UPtv on Chromecast with Google TV. UPtv is an American cable television provider. It offers various interesting original shows including movies and TV series.
In the Google TV Store, UPtv is not available exclusively as a stand-alone app. So, you have cast it. Alternatively, if you use DirecTV Stream or Philo, UPtv is available on these platforms which you can cast on Chromecast with Google TV.
Here are a few things you need to have with you to cast the UPtv content.
- Chromecast with Google TV
- Stable WiFi network
Steps to Stream UPtv on Chromecast
- Connect your Google TV to your television’s HDMI port
- Google TV and computer must be hooked to the same stable WiFi connection.
- Open the Chrome browser or whatever browser you prefer on the computer.
- Go to UPtv.com.
- Click on the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the Chrome browser.
- From the menu that shows up click on the option Cast.
- Now the computer will start searching for nearby casting devices.
- When Chromecast with google TV shows up, select it.
- Now with the connection sorted, you can play any content on UPtv and it will now be cast on the TV screen.
Also Read: How to Cast Yahoo Sports to TV Using Chromecast
Use Live TV Providers to Stream UPtv on Chromecast
You can use television service providers such as Philo or DirecTV Stream and watch UPtv through them.
While Philo offers a slightly cheaper package of 25 channels including UPtv at $25 per month, DIRECTV Stream offers UPtv along with other 64 channels at $85 per month.
If you want to watch UPtv content for free then you may opt for a free-trial period offered by Philo and DIRECTV Stream. It’s entirely up to you what provider you would prefer to watch UPtv and other channels.
So, that’s how you can stream UPtv on Chromecast with Google TV. Enjoy.