Let me tell you the easy steps to cast Yahoo Sports to TV using Chromecast. Everyone loves to watch sports of various kinds as per their choice. Yahoo Sports is a great platform that offers live match telecasts for various top sports such as Soccer, Basketball, cricket, etc.
You can download the app for Yahoo Sports on your respective Android or iOS devices. You can even cast Yahoo Sports from a PC. Then cast the screen of the device running Yahoo sports to television screen through Chromecast.
What All you Need to Cast Yahoo Sports on Chromecast
Let’s list out the things that you need to have with you to successfully cast the Yahoo Sports content on TV via Chromecast.
- WiFi Connection that is not unstable
- Android or iOS smart device
Steps to Cast Yahoo Sports on TV Using Chromecast
Start by connecting the Chromecast with the HDMI port of the smart television. Also, the smart TV and the Chromecast need to be on the same WiFi network.
Cast Screen from Android Device
- Download the Yahoo Sports app from Google Play Store.
- Next, tap the Screen Cast option from the pull-down notification center.
- Select the Chromecast device when it displays on the available devices for casting.
- Tap on Start Now and that’s all you need to do.
Now, the content of Yahoo Sports will start to stream on the Android device and get mirrored on the Smart TV. When you want to stop casting, tap on Screen CAst and disconnect the Chromecast.
How to cast Yahoo Sports to Smart TV from an iOS Device
Here are the steps. Like Android, there is no direct way in iOS to cast the iPhone content to the TV. You have to download and install any third-party app such as Screen Mirroring Z on iPhone.
- Download and install Yahoo Sports from Apple App Store.
- Install Screen Mirroring Z on iPhone.
- Launch Screen Mirroring Z.
- Select the Chromecast device which will appear in the list of devices through which you can perform screencasting.
- There should be an option to begin the screencasting to TV such as Start or Start Now. Tap on that.
- Stream the Yahoo Sports content on the iOS device and the same will appear on the smart TV.
How to Cast Yahoo Sports to Smart Television from PC?
For this method of screencasting, you have to use the Chrome browser on your PC.
- Launch the Chrome Browser on your computer
- In the URL bar, type sports.yahoo.com and press Enter.
- On the Chrome browser, click on the three dots icon to expand the menu.
- From the menu click on Cast.
- Click on Sources and select Cast Tab.
- When the Chromecast device appears as the possible device for casting the screen of the computer, select it.
- That’s it. Now, run any Yahoo Sports content from the website you accessed earlier. The same will now reflect on the smart television.
Related: How To Cast Amazon Prime on PS4
If you have friends or relatives visiting you at t your ho, then all of you can enjoy the sports of your choice on the bigger screen of the television. Whenever you wish to disconnect, simply click on the Stop Casting option.
So, these are the various ways to cast Yahoo Sports on TV using Chromecast. Try it out.