Tubi TV is another streaming service in the market for online content consumption, but unlike others, it is free. Yes, the service is free with limited ads and available on most content consumption devices present in the market like Android TV, Chromecast, Roku, and others. It contains online content like movies and shows from famous studios around the globe. So, if you are a Roku user and want to watch Tubi TV, this is the right place for you.
How to Install Tubi TV on Roku
Using the Roku Channel Store, you can install Tubi TV on your Roku device. Follow the steps below to install Tubi on your Roku device.
- Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Select the Search option from the main menu.
- Search for Tubi and wait for results.
- Select the Tubi – Free Movies & TV option from the results.
- Click on Add Channel.
- Once the channel is added, you can click on the Go to the channel option to launch Tubi TV.
Once you are done with the installation, you have to activate Tubi Tv on your device.
Related | How to Cast Zoom Meetings on Roku
How to activate Tubi TV
Follow the steps below to activate Tubi TV on your Roku device.
- Open the Tubi TV on your Roku device.
- From the sidebar, click on Sign in.
- Note down the activation code that appeared on the screen.
- Open “tubitv.com/activate” on a browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Enter the activation code.
- Now, log in with your Tubi account to complete activation.
- Once the activation is completed, the Roku screen will be refreshed.
- Now, you can watch content using Tubi TV on your Roku device.
Related | How to Fix Roku Remote Not Working
This is how you can install, activate and watch Tubi TV on your Roku Device. Hope the guide above helps you to activate Tubi TV on your Roku device.