Most awaited Disney Plus( a video-on-demand service) from Walt Disney goes live in the United States, Canada, and the Netherlands. The service includes original movies and television series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars films, and National Geographic. Disney Plus app is available on various platforms that include Play Store, Apple’s App Store, Android TV and more. We have listed below all the platforms where the Disney+ app is available.
- Disney+ App for Android, Android TV: It is available on Play Store, which means you can use it on Android Smartphones, Android Tablets, and Android TVs. To download it go through the link.
- Disney+ App for iOS devices and Apple TV: It is available in Apple App Store and compatible with iPhones, iPad, iPods touch, and Apple TV. You can download it by going through the App Store link.
- Disney+ service supports Chromecast: As Disney+ is available on both the major Platform Android and iOS. And Apps on both the platforms support Chromecast, so you can easily cast what you are watching on the TV or any other screen that Chromecast enabled.
- Disney+ App for Amazon Fire TV and Tablets: The service is also available for Amazon Fire device, you can download it from Amazon or by going through the Download link here.
- Disney+ App for Roku: It is also available on Roku channel, you can watch the content by joining it.
Talking about the Pricing of Disney+ Service, in the US it will costs you $6.99/month and if you opt for an annual subscription the service will only cost you $69.99. In the US Disney+ is also available bundled with Hulu and ESPN Plus with $12.99/ month. Moreover, If you’re using or planning to buy a Verizon Wireless unlimited 4G or 5G plans. Then you will get a one year Disney Plus subscription for free.
In Canada Disney+ is available for $8.99 CAN/ month and if you buy an annual subscription, it will costs you about $89.99 CAN. Similarly in the Netherlands, the service is priced at 6.99 euros/month or 69.99 euros for an annual subscription