Google recently made many changes to Chrome for iOS which improved the overall experience. Google is making so many changes nowadays to several different platforms in order to improve its overall efficiency. Chrome for iOS received the Password Manager to help fill the password quickly. It also received a new Enhanced Safe Browsing mode for better and more secure browsing.
Now, Google has introduced one more feature Google Chrome that will help a lot of users. This new service is called Gmail Offline, as you can guess from the name itself, this service will allow you to use Gmail offline. Gmail is the most used email client around the globe and Google has improved it with time. So, with the introduction of Gmail Offline to Google Chrome, Google will see an increase in the number of Google Chrome users around the globe.
Gmail Offline will allow users to read, search, and respond to emails without any internet connectivity. So, now you can use Gmail without an internet connection. How can you get it on your device? For that, we have provided a guide below.
- The most important thing is the Chrome browser, so, download and install the Chrome browser on your device.
- After the installation, go to “mail.google.com”.
- Navigate to Gmail Offline Settings.
- Enable the service by checking the option Enable offline mail.
- Now, you have to choose the duration of days to sync emails. You will find a dropdown menu with options 7 days, 30 days, and 90 days.
- After choosing the duration, click on Save Changes.
Related| How to Strikethrough in Gmail
And, now you can use the Gmail Offline service on your device via the Google Chrome browser. This feature will save you time as you will not have to wait for internet connectivity. There are many more features Google introduced to Google Chrome.