Want to stream T20 Cricket World Cup 2022 on Amazon Firestick? In this guide, I will show you a few tricks and tips to enjoy the cricket World Cup matches on Firestick for free. The 8th ICC Men’s T20 World Cup Tournament commenced a few days back in Australia. $1.6 Million prize money is on the line and cricket teams from all the nations are fighting hard on the field.
We all know how world cricket has a crazy fan following all around the globe. Everyone is going to support their favorite teams. For that, they will watch all the matches of their teams and Amazon FireStick is a great platform to enjoy that.
Stream T20 Cricket World Cup 2022 in the USA via YouTube TV
If you are from the US and want to stream T20 World Cup 2022, then go for YouTube TV. As the T20 World Cup tournament 2022 will be officially streaming on ESPN Plus, using YouTube TV you can enjoy your favorite matches.
- Go to the home page of FireStick.
- Click on Find > Search.
- Type YouTube TV and when the YouTube TV icon shows up in the search result, click on it.
- Download YouTube TV and click Open to launch the app.
- Sign in to your account and start streaming the T20 World cup match.
How to Watch T20 World Cup Match in India Using FireStick?
India is the hotbed of cricket and the whole world knows it. Indian cricket fans can stream the T20 Worlds cup through Disney plus Hotstar. It will cost around $18(INR 1,499). Enjoy all the nail-biting on-field action in 4K. If you only have a subscription on your smartphone, then you can cast/mirror it from your device to the Big screen. As the Disney Plus Hotstar has a built-in cast feature. If you still have any problems with casting, check out our article on how to cast Disney Plus Hotstar to TV.
How Can FireStick Users in Australia Stream T20 World Cup Match?
Australia is the proving ground for this year’s T20 World Cup Match. If you are in Australia and want to support your homeland then tune into Kayo Sports. FireStick users can access the web platform of Kayo Sports via a PC web browser.
Alternatively, you may sideload the Kayo Sports on your TV to stream T20 World Cup. Officially, the Kayo Sports app doesn’t support FireStick hence you have to go for sideloading the app. On Kayo Sports, you have to subscribe to the AU$25 monthly plan. If you are signing up freshly, you can enjoy a free trial of 7-days post-sign-up.
Stream T20 World Cup 2022 on Amazon Firestick for Free
Everyone always looks for freebies and when it comes to streaming cricket matches free sources are the most sought-after. You can install the Amazon Silk browser on your TV and stream all the matches between your favorite cricket teams.
Install Silk browser
- Launch Firestick.
- Click on Find > Search.
- Type the term Internet browser.
- Select the one that has the Internet with the Amazon logo on it.
- Click on Download and install Silk browser.
- Once it is downloaded click on Open.
- Then click on Accept Terms.
- Once the Silk browser loads, in the URL bar type “viprow.me” or “livetv.sx/enx/ “ and click Go.[Sometimes the websites are down due to huge traffic]
- Various sports will be listed under VIPRow Sports. Click on Cricket.
- Then click on T20 Stream > Select from the list of live matches that are currently streaming
So, these are the various ways by which you can stream the latest 2022 T20 World Cup cricket tournament on Amazon FireStick. I hope this guide was informative.