The festive season is here and so are the exciting deals on the electronic gadgets. Black Friday sale also slashes down the Chromecast streaming stick prices. The Chromecast with Google TV HD is available for $19, meanwhile the Chromecast with Google TV 4K is available for $38. Considering the usual retail price, we estimate savings of up to 30%.
Chromecast for Google TV 4K usually retails for $49, and the HD variant sells for $30 in the US.
Offering the best home theatre experience at an affordable price is a major pro of the Chromecast streaming stick. Both the 4K and HD TV variants offer a smooth viewing experience with support for Dolby Vision and HDR content. The standalone remote conveniently brings all the control to your hands. Support for the “Google Assistant button on the remote and use voice search to find specific shows, or search by mood, genre, actress, and more; control the volume, switch inputs, play music, and get answers, hands-free”
It is a great deal if you’re looking to grab it for your own use or gift someone this festive season. There are several other deals going on electronic gadgets this Black Friday, make sure to check.
- Chromecast with Google TV HD gets September 2023 Security Patch
- How to Reset Chromecast with Google TV Remote
- July 2023 Security Patch rolling out on Chromecast with Google TV 4K
- Best USB-C Hubs for Chromecast with Google TV (2023)
- New Chromecast with Google TV will get a huge upgrade in Performance