Sharp TVs are quite popular especially their 4K supported Models. If you’re a Sharp TV user and are having a hard time casting/mirroring and device or content, then you’re on the right page. Here in this article, we will guide you to cast to Sharp TV with all possible methods.
It’s very simple to cast your device’s screen on TV, even if you don’t have a smart TV. You just need an HDMI port on your TV through which you can connect Google Chromecast, Roku, or any other streaming device. These streaming devices are very useful and make your simple TV a smart one. We have listed all the possible ways through which you can cast your Device’s screen or content easily on your Sharp TV.
Cast to Sharp TV using Chromecast – Different Ways and Different Devices
Google launched its affordable streaming stick Chromecast back in 2013. Till now Google has launched four generations of Chromecasts that include Chromecast 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen, Chromecast Ultra (4K support), and Chromecast with Google TV. Now Talking about how to cast your content on Sharp TV using Chromecast. It’s very simple to cast your Android Devices, iOS devices, and PC/Laptop display. Just follow the steps below.
- Connect the power adaptor to Google Chromecast and TV after that, you have to plug in the Chromecast into the HDMI port of your TV. Nowadays almost every TV is packed with an HDMI port. (See our Chromecast Setup Guides)
- Connect the Chromecast to your WiFi network. Make sure you are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Now Download the latest Google Home App from the Play Store and iOS APP Store.
Use the Google Home App to Cast to Sharp TVs
- Select your TV source to HDMI from settings, Run the Google Home App on your respective device, and tap on the “+” button placed at the top-left in the app.
- After that, you will enter into the Add and Manage menu of the Google Home app. Select a “Set up device” option then select the “Setup new devices in your home” option.
- Once you select it, it will automatically start to search for the Chromecast device nearby. When the Chromecast was found, then and click continue. Now you will see a code on your TV and Device if both the codes match then click on “That’s my code” in the Chromecast App.
- After that, Google Chromecast is ready to cast. If you have any Chromecast compatible app then you just have to tap on the cast button to view the content on your Sharp TV.
- Moreover, you can also cast your Android device screen from the settings.
Note: If your Sharp TV has a built-in Chromecast, even then the casting method is the same and you don’t need to put anything in the HDMI port of your TV.
Use Android to Cast to Sharp TV
- Open your phone and go to the settings, then search and select the Cast/Screen Mirroring / Smart View.
- Once you’re in the Cast option, make sure you tick the Wireless display from the three-dot menu. After that, you will see the list of all devices on which you can cast.
- Wait for the connection to establish, after some time your Android device should start mirroring/casting your mobile screen to your TV.
Note: The Cast option might vary based on the Android skins/OEMs. For instance, on Samsung OneUI the feature is called Smart View, and in some other Android phones as Screen Mirroring.
Also Read: How to cast on Samsung TV’s [all methods]
Use iPhone to Cast to Sharp TVs
Casting or Mirroring from iPhone to Sharp TV has become quite easy with the Replica App. Follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Replica App.
- Open the App and select The Sharp TV from the List of Wireless Display Devices.
- Select it, and you will see your iPhone screen on TV.
Use Google Chrome to Cast to Sharp TV from a PC/Laptop
- Download and open the Google Chrome browser on your Windows or Mac PC/ Laptop.
- Now make sure both your TV and PC/Laptop are on the same WiFi network.
- In Google Chrome, at the top right side, click on the three-dot menu, and find the cast option in the list.
- After that, you will see the list of Chromecast-enabled devices on which you can cast. There are three types of casting available via Google Chome. But by default “Cast Tab” is selected and in this type of casting, only the particular Chrome browser tab will be mirrored on your TV. However, there are three types of casting options, that can be accessed by clicking on the sources button.
- Cast Tab: In this option, you can only cast a particular tab.
- Cast Desktop: In this, you can cast the entire display of your PC/Laptop. Now, you have to select the device on which you want to cast it. After that, you can enjoy watching what is running on your computer’s screen.
- Cast File: In cast file mode, you can stream video or audio files. After selecting this option, you have to select the file that you want to play on your Hisense TV screen. Now, you have to select the Chromecast device on which you want to play it. Now enjoy your content on the bigger screen.
- Cast Tab: In this option, you can only cast a particular tab.
Use AnyView Cast to Cast on SharpTV
Some of the Sharp TVs are packed with an Anyview cast feature through which you can connect your devices like Smartphones, Tablets, etc. to your Sharp smart TVs. Anyview Cast uses a WiFi connection to wirelessly mirror content from your mobile device to your Sharp TV. You can share photos, watch TV shows, videos, and movies, and play games, instantly using Anyview Cast. Follow the easy steps below to cast to Sharp TVs using Anyview Cast.
- Press the input button on your Sharp TV Remote.
- You will see some apps and features of Your Sharp TV, Navigate to Anyview Cast and select it from there. (the process may differ in different models of Hisense TV).
- Now your TV is waiting for your Android Device to connect.
- Open your Android Device (phone/tablet) and go through the settings, then find and select the Cast option it will be placed in “Bluetooth & Connections”(it may vary in different brands of Android devices).
- Once you enter the Cast option you tick the Wireless display from the three-dot menu. After that, you will see the list of all devices on which you can cast.
- Select your Sharp TV from the list. Once your Android device is connected, you will see the phone’s display start mirroring/ casting on your Sharp TV.
We hope you succeed in casting on Sharp TV. If you have any problem or issue using the methods above, then do tell us via the comments below.