Chrome for Android is a favorite browser among smartphone users, and the new features make it attractive. Similarly, Google is pushing a slight makeover for the Chrome for Android browser with the new Chrome New Tab Page layout. Some navigational and design changes make it look more refined.
What are the New Changes in Chrome’s New Tab Page?
Following the design changes on ChromeOS, and other apps like Docs, Google Chat, and others, Chrome has joined the board with useful changes. A bold and broader search bar is present on the New Page Tab with broader icons that look more distinct. The overall aim behind the change seems to improve interactivity among the users.
Further, a rounded background is visible beside the recently visited site’s grid. It helps in distinguishing the grid and looks smooth on the eyes. Similar changes are visible in the Discover/Following switcher.
These changes are part of the Chrome V119, but a broader rollout for material You design on Chrome’s Android app will take place in the coming few versions.
A similar change is already present in the Chrome Browser for the Desktop version. We hope, Chroem on other platforms soon receive these new changes.
- Snapdragon X Elite Chromebooks Could See Day of Light Next Year
- Google Chrome address bar on iOS gets a new customization option
- Chromecast with Google TV HD gets September 2023 Security Patch
- What’s New in ChromeOS 118? Check its Best Features here
- How to Reset Chromecast with Google TV Remote